Health insurance

Students in Poland, if they are still dependent children, are insured through the insurance of their working parents or other members of their families (pensions or annuities in case parents do not work). They also are insured if they are independent and can earn their own living (full-employment). The students who are not family dependants and do not work as full-time employees can be insured through the University (all the formalities are handled by the School) as soon as they have filled in a proper application form.


Accident insurance

Accident insurance is voluntary. Students can take out insurance policies through the University.

© All rights reserved


Skip to content