Students will supply at their own expense materials and painting tools for drawing, photography, draughts, graphic and other materials and tools for the design of and working on art projects (such as: fabrics, sewing accessories, protective clothing. Students pay for their sculptural casts and models for credit courses and diploma shows.
Payment for the open air practise will depend on the actual costs of a particular project.
1. Tuition fees should be paid in monthly instalments by 5th day of each month or for the entire academic year.
2. If the deadlines for tuition fees and other payments are missed, the school will charge a statutory interest for late payment.
3. Graduate students of the first level of academic studies in The Poznan School of Social Sciences who want to carry on with studies (on the second level of academic studies MA) will get a 20% discount on tuition fees.
4. Payment of the total tuition fees for the whole academic year:
5. For studies of the second level (SUM) is discounted 10% if the payment is made by 31st August, for graduate students of the first level studies (BA), in PSSS it is discounted by 5% for the first year
6. For studies of the first level there is a 10% discount if the payment is made by 31st August.
7. Additional fees in the following amounts for all the years of educations and faculties have been set, these fees are in force from 1st October, unless the contract with the student states otherwise:
a) for issuing an electronic student ID card 22 PLN
b) for issuing a student record book 4 PLN
c) for issuing a diploma after graduating the studies with two certified copies 60 PLN
d) for issuing a certificate after graduating postgraduate studies
e) for issuing a diploma in other languages 40 PLN
f) for the reactivation of the student’s rights to continue to study 400 PLN
g) for the reactivation of the student’s rights to join the diploma examination or thesis defence after a whole year break 600 PLN
h) for duplicating marks in the students mark book (index) 250 PLN
i) for the authenticating of documents for legal matters 19 PLN
j) for the individual organisation of the studies 400 PLN
k) for extending the end-of-term examinations 220 PLN
l) for conditional credit for the semester 350 PLN
m) for repeating a subject without continuing studies in a higher year 400 PLN for each subject
n) for transferring a subject to the next academic year (with the individual studies organisation) 100 PLN for each subject
8. For a duplicate of the document referred in paragraph no. 6, point 1) -6) the fee is 50% higher than the fee for the original document.
9. If the student pays the fee within one calendar year from the date of the deletion, the fee mentioned in the above section will be reduced by half.